Author and responsible person for data privacy and the content of the web offer:
Heym Collections GmbH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Version 6.2022)The following terms and conditions apply to all reservations for apartments and hotel rooms managed by Heym Collections GmbH. Any aspect related to such reservations which is not regulated in these terms and conditions is subject to the “general terms and conditions for the Austrian hotellerie” („allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen der österreichischen Hotellerie“), which can be viewed at: https://www.wko.at/branchen/tourismus-freizeitwirtschaft/hotellerie/AGBH_061115.pdf
The official contract partner for all reservations is:
Heym Collections GmbH
Terms and conditions applicable to bookings for our Hotels and Apartments:
• Each reservation, modification and cancellation is valid exclusively in written form (through confirmation online, per e-mail or post). Each booking is subject to the terms and conditions of Heym Collections GmbH. For all aspects not regulated by this text, the general terms and conditions for the Austrian hotellerie (“allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen der österreichischen Hotellerie”) are applied. These can be viewed at: (https://www.wko.at/branchen/tourismus-freizeitwirtschaft/hotellerie/AGBH_061115.pdf
• The cancellation policy applicable to a specific reservation can be found in the reservation confirmation. Should you have any questions regarding the cancellation policy applicable to your reservation, please contact us.
• Each „no-show“ – namely a missing arrival on the day of check-in – is considered as a cancellation carried out after the deadline for a free cancellation. In case the booked rate type is non-refundable, this leads to the full reservation amount being billed and charged.
• An anticipated departure (shortening of the stay) is regulated by the same cancellation policies. In this case, the room night(s) which are not being consumed are deemed as cancelled.
• Travel insurance recommendation: we encourage stipulating a travel insurance contract whenever possible. In this way you can better protect yourself from unexpected circumstances which may lead to a cost-bearing cancellation.
• Wireless Internet connection (Wi-Fi / WLAN) is available for our guests in all accommodations and is free of charge. The guest is solely responsible for his or her usage of the Internet connection.
• Arrival and departure times: the booked accommodation is at your disposal from 3pm of the booked arrival date. On departure date, the accommodation must be left within 11am.
• Automatic credit card transactions: depending on the booked rate type, your credit card can be authorized and/or charged before, during or after the stay. Please note that our systems may authorize/charge the given card automatically. Should you prefer to use a different payment method than the one indicated while booking, please contact our staff before your arrival.
• All of our rooms and apartments are non-smoking areas. Smoking is not allowed in any indoor premise. Smoking inside the building can lead to an extra penalty fee of up to €250,00. Smoking outside of the building is allowed.
• Please be informed that we do not guarantee the possibility of specific room numbers or adjacent rooms. Any wishes or notes communicated during or after the booking process are taken into account, however we do not guarantee their fulfilment.
• Typing errors, errors of other nature, as well as policy changes, are reserved.